Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Handmade Wedding - Rehearsal Dinner, a look back 2 Years!

Hi Again,

As we celebrate our Anniversary (yesterday and the rest of the week!) I thought it would be fun to share all the handmade touches we had for our wedding, starting with the Rehearsal Dinner.  

Since we were engaged within 9 weeks and married within 10 months, we didn't spend a TON of time planning, however I think we did a pretty good job pulling it all together!  With the help of Family and friends we had a great wedding experience!


Jim's Parents hosted a fun dinner at our favorite Italian Restaurant.  It was such a fun night of friends and family!  Jim's Mom had gathered some fun family photos to share at the entry table which was a special touch.


We also enjoyed live piano music throughout the night too!



My Mom, who is Super Quilter at Acorn Ridge Quilting was the Tote and Quilt Queen for our wedding party and participants gifts!  A BIG THANKS to her! 

She made these cute ruffles totes with each girls' name on them in our wedding colors.  We filled them with treats and the necklace, earrings and feather hair adornment that I made for my bridal party (which I'll share tomorrow.)


Each of the guys received a quilt made in their favorite sports team fleece!  Perfect for those Fall/Winter days watching the games on the couch or at the stadium!



Mother and Father of the Groom checking out their gifts!











For the rehearsal I was happy to have purchased a handmade wool felt bouquet from Princess Lasertron!  I love her bouquets and was so happy to incorporate this one into our weekend!


One of my other favorite things were the Wedding invitations!  I found these cute ones on etsy and was happy to support a small business.  They came with glassine envelopes and the retro Nebraska postcard for the reply!

Much more to share tomorrow...onto the Wedding Day!

Thanks for reminiscing with us!

-Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment